People of Fenton: Sophomore Siera Cleveland

%E2%80%9CI+like+to+read+and+do+marching+band.+My+favorite+genre+of+books+is+romance%2C+I+do+marching+band+through+the+high+school+and+I+have+to+wake+up+at+five+every+morning.+It+makes+me+happy+when+we+do+really+good+performances%2C+but+waking+up+early+for+practice+can+be+really+annoying.++My+friend+Rayna+told+me+I+should+join+Marching+Band+but+I+wasnt+sure.+I+learned+the+trombone+in+March%2C+so+it+hasnt+been+long.+I+like+marching+band+because+its+so+exciting%2Cat+band+camp+during+our+last+runthrough+of+our+song+lineup+I+starting+crying+because+it+just+made+me+so+happy.%E2%80%9D+-+sophomore+Siera+Cleveland+

“I like to read and do marching band. My favorite genre of books is romance, I do marching band through the high school and I have to wake up at five every morning. It makes me happy when we do really good performances, but waking up early for practice can be really annoying. My friend Rayna told me I should join Marching Band but I wasn’t sure. I learned the trombone in March, so it hasn’t been long. I like marching band because it’s so exciting,at band camp during our last runthrough of our song lineup I starting crying because it just made me so happy.” – sophomore Siera Cleveland

Emersyn Sprague, Writer