The student news site of Fenton High School

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

People of Fenton: junior Siera Cleveland

%E2%80%9CI+don%E2%80%99t+really+know+if+I+want+to+go+to+college+but+at+the+same+time+I+do+want+to+go+to+college+because+I+want+to+be+a+therapist.+If+I+was+going+to+college+I+would+probably+want+to+go+to+Eastern+Michigan+University+or+just+do+online+college.+I%E2%80%99ve+always+been+really+good+at+talking+to+people+and+I+have+always+connected+with+people+really+well.+My+favorite+class+is+probably+Advanced+Journalism+because+I+can+talk+and+just+be+myself.+My+favorite+hobbies+are+probably+to+go+on+Tiktok+and+watch+shows.+My+favorite+show+is+NCIS.+I+also+like+to+hang+out+with+my+friends.%E2%80%9D+-+junior+Siera+Cleveland+
“I don’t really know if I want to go to college but at the same time I do want to go to college because I want to be a therapist. If I was going to college I would probably want to go to Eastern Michigan University or just do online college. I’ve always been really good at talking to people and I have always connected with people really well. My favorite class is probably Advanced Journalism because I can talk and just be myself. My favorite hobbies are probably to go on Tiktok and watch shows. My favorite show is NCIS. I also like to hang out with my friends.” – junior Siera Cleveland