Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Opinion: Apple Music is better than Spotify

A big debate in the music world is which is the best service to stream and listen to music. Apple Music and Spotify have millions of songs on each, but which platform is better? While Spotify does have many users, Apple Music has more benefits and beats Spotify on multiple levels.

According to Michigandaily.com, the way Apple Music is organized is very effective because of the simplicity of locating certain songs and albums and also playing them by themselves without a queue like Spotify has. 

Apple Music also has a feature where the songs on the service and songs that were uploaded are all in one place and can be added to one library, instead of searching for the files in a different way on Spotify.

This service also has more to offer than just music: there are music videos, radio shows, an occasional documentary and other special features that are not present on Spotify. According to Michigandaily.com, there is a karaoke-style feature that makes it easy to learn the lyrics of a certain song while driving, and it is also aesthetically pleasing.

Compared to Spotify, Apple Music wins on the streaming quality, with it supporting up to 24-bit/192kHz. According to Makeuseof.com, Apple Music offers the best sound quality and a high-quality Bluetooth codec.

With these benefits, Apple Music is the service that creates an easy and simple experience for listening to music and presents much higher quality than Spotify.