Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

How to shop locally for spring break

As spring break is approaching, there is a need to buy new clothes and accessories for the upcoming travels. There are several places in and around Fenton that sell cute and trendy spring clothes perfect for any vacation. 

One store in Fenton that sells excellent clothes for spring break is Bukuri Boutique. In store, they have a large selection of sun dresses, beachy jewelry and lots of cute apparel. On their website, https://www.bukuriaccessories.com/, they also have a couple of bikinis for sale as well.

A good place for men’s fashion is Bridge Street Exchange in downtown Fenton. Bridge Street carries tons of clothing options for men. They also carry accessories like sunglasses and shoes like Hey Dudes.

Thrifting is also a good way to shop for spring break. A thrift store in our area is My Sister & Me Upscale Consignment. They sell second hand clothing for men, women and kids. They sell accessories as well and other things like homegoods. 

Two other stores that are chains but have a boutique feel are Gliks and Maurices. Gliks has men and womens clothes, shoes and accessories. Maurices only carries women’s clothing but they also have hundreds of options in store and online. Both of these stores sell bathing suits as well, perfect for spring break.

Shopping local and supporting small businesses is important. One way to support local businesses is buying apparel from them before leaving for spring break this year. These businesses carry all of the spring break necessities needed to make any vacation a stylish one.