The student news site of Fenton High School

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Opinion: Prom is better with a date

Many people debate on whether or not they should go to prom with friends or with a date. It can be a difficult choice to make for many. Here are some reasons why going to prom with a date is the better choice.

1. Getting a corsage

One fun thing about going with a date if you’re a girl is getting a corsage. A corsage is a small arrangement of flowers that girls typically wear on their wrist. Usually guys buy corsages for their dates and try to buy flowers that match the color of their date’s dress.

1. Having someone to take pictures with

According to cbtalon.com another reason why it is good to have a date to prom is having someone to take pictures with. Having pictures with a date can be a fun memory to look back on when you’re older. It also ensures that you’re not the odd man out in pictures if everyone else has a date.

1. Cute promposals

It is also a good idea to go to prom with a date because of the cute promposals. It is fun to see everyone’s creative ideas on how to ask their date to prom. It is also fun to be asked to prom in a cute way by someone.

1. Coordinating outfits

Another fun thing to do with a date at prom is matching outfits. It can be fun to plan coordinating outfits with someone, especially if some thought is put into it. Some people use Pinterest to give them ideas for dresses, suites and more.

Going to prom with a date has many benefits. Some of the pros of going to prom with a date is getting a corsage, having someone to take pictures with, getting a cute promposal and having a matching outfit with someone.