Fenton InPrint Online

St. Johns Applefest offers much more than just the rides

Madi Wheeler, Online Editor-in-Chief

With the early signs of Fall starting to appear, the annual St. Johns Applefest is making its return. This year, the Applefest will take place Thursday, Sept. 13 through Sunday, Sept. 16. Along with the carnival rides, this event offers many other experiences, such as nightly dinners, a road race and other events, for its visitors to enjoy.

“Skerbeck Entertainment Group provides different and fantastic carnival rides for all ages,” Applefest Core Committee member Miriam Sage said. “In addition to the rides, the Applefest offers amazing food and treats. There is family time in the Entertainment tent during pancake breakfast, special dinners, and catching all your favorite teams play!”

Applefest offers dinners every night of the event; including fish, chicken and spaghetti dinners. There are also the pancake breakfast available.

“Applefest is a wonderful community event, very family friendly,” Sage said. “The Applefest offers many activities for people of all ages. The Applefest is a time to enjoy family and friends, while having enjoying some great food and having fun.”

St. John’s Applefest will kick off at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 13 with an opening ceremony that will include the St. John’s students.