Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Best nail places in Fenton

PHOTO Jensen O’Brien

There are several salons in and around Fenton. All of them have different atmospheres, different services, things they specialize in and varying price points. Here are a few places that the students of Fenton High like the most.

An overwhelming amount of people I interviewed said that they liked Fenton Nails on Silver Parkway the best out of all the other salons. 

Sophomore Mason Sharp said she liked Fenton Nails the best because “it’s close to home” and she likes to go there with her sister and friends. Senior Emily Cryderman also added, “The workers there are very nice.” Fenton’s Nails overall has the lowest prices for most of their services. On Google, Fenton Nails has a rating of 3.7/5 stars.

A handful of people stated that Golden Nails, also located on Silver Parkway, was their favorite salon. All agreed that they do nice work. Some even claimed that they did the best nail art in the area. Junior Emersyn Sprague said, “They’re good and cheap,” even though their prices are a bit more expensive compared to the other three places. On Google, Golden Nails has a rating of 4.5/5 stars.

A couple of people said that they enjoyed Sapphire Nails Bar and Spa on Owen Road. Junior Tess Hevener said Sapphire was her favorite because “they are fast but do a really good job.” Sophomore Karley Russel also said she preferred Sapphire more than other salons in the area. On Google Sapphire Nails Bar and Spa has a rating of 3.4/5 stars.

The last place mentioned was the Retreat on Leroy Street. Junior Sophia Rossi said,  “The Retreat is my favorite because they are always so nice and do such a good job. I love them, they crush it every time.” Their prices were similar to the other salons but they also provide a lot more services than most of the other salons. At the Retreat, they have a salon, a skin spa, a spa and a coffee bar. The Retreat has a little bit of a different atmosphere compared to the others on the inside but is also rated the highest online at 4.9/5 stars. 

There are several great spots in Fenton to get a manicure. All of them have their perks; along with their cons. The four salons mentioned all are beautifully decorated and have a certain charm about them that is appealing. They also all have similar prices though Fenton Nails appeared to be the most affordable, and Golden Nails was the priciest. To add to that, the Retreat had the highest overall rating, and Sapphire Nail Bar and Spa had the lowest rating out of the four. No matter the spa, any of the four mentioned in this article are all well-liked by the community and are an excellent choice.