Summer College Visits 2021

Summer College Visits 2021

Bree Soule, Online Editor in Chief

Hundreds of college visits are put on every year from colleges over the summer. These give students the ability to see the campus of a college they are considering, get more information, and see what student life is like. 

TS College Tours provides a list of “Top Reasons to Visit College.” This list includes the following as the first point: “You won’t really know how you feel about a place until you’ve been there. A college catalog, viewbook, or website can only show you so much.” 

For those looking for college visits to attend over the summer, below includes a list of a few colleges offering college visits this summer.

1: Michigan State University (MSU)

MSU is now offering virtual tours as well as in-person campus tours. These tours are available all throughout June, numerous times each day. These dates include the following: June 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30.

2: Oakland University

Oakland University is offering in-person campus tours all throughout the summer with numerous dates and times. To find more information on signing up for a campus tour date, click here

3: University of Michigan (U of M)

U of M Flint is offering virtual as well as in-person campus tours. Campus tours must be requested, however. According to the U of M Flint website, these campus tours will “give you a glimpse of life on campus with a few tips to help you navigate your future campus.” For more information or to sign up, click here. The University of Michigan Ann Arbor is not offering campus tours at this time. 

To find more information about college visits, visit the college website of your choice and look for the Campus Tours information.