FHS seniors who will continue athletics into college

Anna Weigle, Writer

As the year comes to a close, seniors are starting to prepare for the years ahead. Some are planning on continuing their athletic journey into college. FHS is sending these students out to further their athletic and academic careers at the college they have committed to. 

Senior Emma Hiscock will be attending the University of Louisville for soccer. 

“I’m most excited about playing with such good players and being able to learn from them and improve my game.” 

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Alexa Keisar will be attending Central Michigan University for track and field.

“I wanted to continue running in college because my love for the sport is still here and CMU was the perfect fit for me athletically.”

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Adam Jesse will be attending Oakland University for track and field. 

“I’m looking forward to getting to know my teammates at Oakland and trying to compete at a whole new level.” 

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Grahm Staib will be attending Aquinas College for baseball. 

“I have been playing baseball for more than ten years. Over the past few years, I’ve learned to love the game and wanted to continue my playing career past high school.”

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Ryan Adams will be attending Danville Community College for baseball. 

“I’m excited that I am able to pursue a goal I’ve been working at for years, and also playing for the opportunity of a Division 1 offer.” 

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Braden Moore will be attending Trine University (in Indiana) for football. 

“I have only been playing football for three and a half years. I’m excited to meet new people and the experience that I will receive there.”

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Hailee Prater will be attending Saginaw Valley State University for softball. 

“I’ve been playing softball for 12 years, so I’m really excited to meet all new people and be on a college team because it’s going to be a whole new experience than high school sports.”

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Ethan Pyeatt will be attending Grand Valley University for track and field. 

“I’m most excited for an all-new team and set of coaches. I love the team and coaches I have now, but I think for me a new coaching style can work wonders.”

PHOTO Submitted

Senior Maria Ebert will be attending the American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA) College of the Performing Arts in Los Angeles for dance. 

“I have been dancing for 16 years now. I’m probably most excited that I’ll be living in the commercial dance capital of the world. The school is located right in downtown Los Angeles and I’m really looking forward to all the opportunities on the west coast.”

PHOTO Submitted