Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Starbucks 2023 Fall Menu Review

PHOTO SIERA CLEVELAND

Every year thousands of people get excited for fall just for the Starbucks drinks, but is it really worth the hype? I’ve been going to Starbucks for quite a long time, though I usually get the same drink each time. I’m always down to try something new. I’ve only tried one fall drink in the past and it was good from what I can remember.

The first drink I tried was the Pumpkin Spice Latte. For this drink, I got it iced. It had more of an orange color with whipped cream and pumpkin spice on top. First I tried some whipped cream on top; the pumpkin spice was pretty overpowering and didn’t taste right. I sipped the drink and all I got was a strong spice flavor. I’ve never tried a pumpkin spice latte before, so I was expecting a really good drink but instead I didn’t really enjoy it. I think if I added some other ingredients like a pump of vanilla and lots of caramel, maybe I would have liked it.

The Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso was the best; there was the flavor of apple while still tasting coffee. I’m not sure the flavors go together. It looked aesthetically pleasing because the creamer on top was mixing with the coffee at the bottom. If you like the taste of fruit with your coffee you may enjoy this.

I really wanted to like the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte because I’ve heard a lot about it and how it’s so good. First of all, the drink had an odd smell, I’m not sure if it was supposed to be like that. My first sip was just the cold foam on top, which wasn’t bad. When I took my next drink, it had a very weird taste. To be honest I didn’t want to swallow it because it tasted so bad.

I think someone who likes the flavor of coffee would like the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, but I don’t like a very strong coffee flavor. Especially when the cold foam on top tastes like nothing. It wasn’t sweet at all and gave the drink no good flavor. Other than its pretty appearance of dark coffee and light cold foam, it was not enjoyable to me. If you got the cold brew with regular sweet cream cold foam I think it would have better flavor. 

Starbucks will always have a place in my heart, but I will definitely not be getting a fall drink again. I don’t think pumpkin spice is my thing and Apple Crisp hasn’t convinced me to come back for the fall line-up.