Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Fenton InPrint Online

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Clubs staying active over holiday break

Volunteer-centered clubs like the National Honor Society (NHS) and Key Club both keep busy during the holiday break and use time outside of the classroom as an opportunity to give back to the Fenton community. 

Fenton High’s Key Club members are spreading holiday spirit by writing letters to elementary students in the Fenton Area Public Schools (FAPS) as Santa, elves or reindeer. The volunteers are also mailing them to the students’ houses. Key Club is also assembling and delivering Christmas food baskets over break for families this holiday season. 

Additionally, the FHS E.C.O. Club has adopted an Angel Tree child this year. Angel Tree is an organization that works to provide the magic of Christmas to underserved children through community support. Members of E.C.O. Club are currently working on purchasing, wrapping and delivering gifts for these children. Additionally, over break E.C.O. Club is set to host winter nature walks open to all members of the club, further details and information will be posted to the Google Classroom as well as the club’s Instagram (@fhsenviroment). 

The FHS Book Club’s December book of the month is “The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes” by Suzanne Collins, and all members are encouraged to use the holiday break to keep up with the reading for the next meeting on Jan. 8. 

Clubs at FHS are keeping busy during the holiday break through volunteering as well as simple community-building activities.